Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sassy Snap and Squirt Sea Creatures Review

Sassy Snap and Squirt Sea Creatures Review
We got these for our son for Christmas, and he has really enjoyed them. On a few occasions, they have left the bath and traveled around the house with him. After noticing some color changing, I cut one of the less used animals in half to find mold/mildew had grown in the toy. We quickly tossed the discolored toys in the trash. I would consider repurchasing these toys, but will not be planning on using them as bath toys.
My 3 yr. old son and his little sister received these as a gift. They are bright and colorful, but a little too hard for their little fingers to squeeze. Some are better than others. I even have trouble with the coral piece. They still enjoy them, but its a bit less interactive and more me spraying them.
Read more about Sassy Snap and Squirt Sea Creatures Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment