Thursday, June 16, 2011

Green Sprouts Organic Cotton Splash Toy 4pc Set-Aquatic Review

Green Sprouts Organic Cotton Splash Toy 4pc Set-Aquatic Review
I ordered this "4pc set" for my daughter, at an awesome price... It looked like it was on sale for 75% off. When I opened the package, they had only sent me ONE piece (the penguin). Amazon told me to settle the matter with the seller, which I did - sort of. They told me that they don't sell a 4pc set and that there is an inherent problem with the way Amazon Marketplace's pricing works. They refunded me the shipping cost. Still a bad deal, but not worth losing money over. Just make SURE what you're ordering is a 4pc set, if that's what you think you're paying for. If it seems like too good a deal to be true (based on the pricing listed) it probably is.



I'll go ahead and give it 2 stars, though, because the splash toy I DID receive is AWFULLY cute, and my daughter loves it.
These are super cute, but they quickly start to smell like mildew, even if allowed to dry out fully between uses. I have to throw them in the wash frequently, and the smell recurs quickly.
Read more about Green Sprouts Organic Cotton Splash Toy 4pc Set-Aquatic Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment