Friday, June 17, 2011

Garanimals Splash Time Adventure Review

Garanimals Splash Time Adventure Review
My son got this as a gift for his birthday. The toy does not stick to the tub. It is too heavy. The toy does not stay on unless I hold it down. The minute I let go it turns off. Had I known it was like this before I opened it, I would have bought it back to the store to exchange it for something else. This was a no go.
I am very disappointed in this poorly constructed, ill-conceived toy. The only adventure was trying to put it together. I finally decided to complete the connections between the two parts after they were stuck to the side of the tub. No go there, either. The top heavy pieces slid down the side of the tub at different rates of speed and fell apart within seconds.



Who in the world puts batteries in a tub toy? The fun of a waterwheel is pouring water over it. I'll keep looking for a better quality toy. This one is going back to the store if I can get it put back into the maze of packaging that encased all those pieces.



In short -- Do not waste your money.
Read more about Garanimals Splash Time Adventure Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment