Thursday, June 16, 2011

Boon Scrubble Interchangeable Bath Toy Scrub Set Review

Boon Scrubble Interchangeable Bath Toy Scrub Set Review
We love these! I have to confess, one of my favorite aspects of this toy is that it is dishwasher safe! After reading about the dangerous germs accumulating on our bath toys (come on, we all secretly suspected this was the case the first time squirting toys starting squirting out black chunks with the water-eewwww!) Now I can periodically scoop up the toys, run them through the dishwasher and stop worrying! But beyond that, my 1 1/2 year old, 3 year old and 5 year old all enjoy playing with these. Kids love them, can wash ickies off, and they are not adding additional ickies to the bath water! Perfect!
I bought these for my 9 month old. They aren't very fun for her. The bulbs on the toy are hard to squeeze. I don't think she will be able to make them work for quite some time... maybe 3-4 years old. My six year old can squeeze them, but doesn't play with them long. I wish they had been made for little hands to squeeze.
Read more about Boon Scrubble Interchangeable Bath Toy Scrub Set Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment