Saturday, June 18, 2011

Kids Preferred The World of Eric Carle Very Hungry Caterpillar Bath Mitt Review

Kids Preferred The World of Eric Carle Very Hungry Caterpillar Bath Mitt Review
I gave this overall a 3 only because it is colorful and entertaining for my baby. But the water seems to run right off this material. And it doesn't hold the soap suds well to stay sudsy through the quick bath (she's only 3 months right now, so it's still a quick bath). Maybe it will be more fun later on for her to just play with at bath time, but the purpose of the mitt for me was to keep her entertained while getting the bath done quickly, all while keeping a mitt on my hand so I don't have to re-position the washcloth.
Read more about Kids Preferred The World of Eric Carle Very Hungry Caterpillar Bath Mitt Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment