Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bratz Big Babyz Bathtime Blitz Cloe Review

Bratz Big Babyz Bathtime Blitz Cloe Review
I have a different view from the other reviewer. I new that on all the big bratz babyz the pony tails pop off so for me not a problem. Second my niece loves playing with this doll in the tub as well as the pool. I have brought several of these for x-mas preasant and birthdays. The box does come with its own tub. My niece also fills it with water and has a pool party for her regular bratz as well. also makes it a beach by adding sand. overall good toy.
My sister got this for her birthday. She's 6 years old. Well first off this doll has a really big head and short stuby legs and arms. Her pigtails pop on and off for no apparent reason. The doll is dressed in a cute swimsuit and can go in the bathtub with my sister. The box she comes in is also her own bath tub but we never use it. My sister took the doll in the bath once but plays with the rubber duck all the time.



The duck actually does something!! It can squirt water like a normal 99 cent rubber duck does. Only difference is it has a cute tiara on it's head.



I'm glad we didn't waste any money buying this toy and I'm sorry the family who bought it did because it wasn't worth it. Not in the bath the doll is just a bulky baby with pop on and off pigtails and no other toys or accessories.
Read more about Bratz Big Babyz Bathtime Blitz Cloe Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment