Friday, June 17, 2011

Little Tikes Bathtime Band Review

Little Tikes Bathtime Band Review
I absolutely agree with most of the reviews: this toy is a cute idea, but the fun doesn't last. I haven't been able to get it to work now for several months. Haven't tried cleaning the contacts though. But, I'm not sure it's worth fixing because my girls lost interest in it fairly quickly -- especially since the music playing was sporadic.
I purchased this toy for my 1-year-old and 3-year-old. They loved pouring water into the different openings to hearing the music, but unfortunately it didn't hold their attention for very long. This product seems well made and has cute, colorful characters. The music is simple, but quite clear. A good toy, but perhaps not worth the money.
Read more about Little Tikes Bathtime Band Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment