Thursday, June 16, 2011

Rub a Dub Croc in the Tub Bath Toy Review

Rub a Dub Croc in the Tub Bath Toy Review
I cannot for the life of me get this toy to work. It winds up fine and when you let it go out of the water, works fine, but when we let it go in the water it doesn't work at all. Not only that but when my 4 month old grabs it and tries to stick it in her mouth, as soon as she gets it out of the water, it starts working and the alligator legs basically start beating her in the face...needless to say, I threw it out.
My son loves this toy. He loves it both in and out of the tub. It doesn't "swim" for long with one wind up though, but the wind up is easy to do, so easy that my son is figuring out already. there are holes at his mouth and tail to drain the water, which my son loves as well. Very cute!
Read more about Rub a Dub Croc in the Tub Bath Toy Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment