Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Where To Buy Munchkin Dora the Explorer Floating Foam Letters


This replaced a Sponge Bob foam alphabet letter set that we bought when my daughter was first born. Both were made from the same companies and the designs of the letters themselves were similar. I liked them compared to other foam letter sets I've seen b/c the letters were not as thick and they stuck to the wall of the bathtub better. They even stick to my daughter when I put it on her chest or back. It's really helped to reinforce learning the alphabet and early word learning when in the bathtub.

Just a warning though, our Spongebob set lasted about 2.5 years without much maintenance (aside from storing in a nylon net in the bath) before it started showing obvious signs of molding. I could have given them a regular bleach bath, but it was easier to just buy a new set.Get more detail about Munchkin Dora the Explorer Floating Foam Letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment