Friday, January 8, 2010

Save Camo Devil Rubber Duckie Ducky Squeaky Army Bath Duck Bathroom Camoflauge


I used a company called Newburycomics to buy the duckies for an urgent project. I had to have 12 duckies. First the companies you have represented would not send all 12, so I had to split the orders up between two companies. The first company sent four, and Newbury Comics was supposed to send eight. They sent seven, though I was charged for eight. My phone calls and emails went unanswered and I had to spend another $28.45 to fix the problem, and due to the lack of response, I still did not get the duckies in time. The company that went all out to fix my problem (not found through Amazon) was Archie McPhee, an outstanding customer service company. This was my first purchase through Amazon. If these are the types of companies you use, then I have no interest in using Amazon ever again.

Regards,
G. M. Adkins

Get more detail about Camo Devil Rubber Duckie Ducky Squeaky Army Bath Duck Bathroom Camoflauge.

No comments:

Post a Comment