Saturday, January 2, 2010

Alex Rub a Dub Tub Target Screaming Monsters Get it now!


I'm constantly searching for good bath toys. Seems they are hard to find. This toy indeed works; but my son (almost 4 yrs) seems bugged by it and does not want to play with it. This is a piece of foam held to your wall with a suction cup. There are three targets. If you squirt water on the targets, the corresponding monster makes a short noise. One out of the three monsters makes a very annoying noise. That particular noise also seems to be louder; though nothing a bit of Scotchtape won't muffle. My 2.5 year old has not mastered being able to squirt the stream of water directly at the target; and I think this would be a good activity to improve hand/eye coordination - if only my 4 year old would allow it to be played! Overall, the toy does what it was advertised to do. However, I think it's pricey because it is just a piece of foam with some basic electronics. If you're desperate for a new bath toy, this one works. But for the price, I think you can find something better.Get more detail about Alex Rub a Dub Tub Target Screaming Monsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment