Saturday, January 2, 2010

Floating Island Bath Time Adventure Best Quality


I got this toy twice, once I purchased and the other was a gift. BOTH TIMES this toy did not float or hold together. I ended up pitching the island because i was tired of the screams of frustration from my kids begging me to put it back together. Unless you want to apoxy glue this thing together it is impossible to keep the pieces attached. Secondly it does not float. The toy is design flawed and it takes on water to the point that it becomes lopsided and submerges itself, which also contributes to the toy not holding together. The joy of stagnant bathwater oozing out all over my bathroom when my kids decided to take it out of the tub was enough to make me pitch everything but the dolls.Get more detail about Floating Island Bath Time Adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment