Sunday, January 3, 2010

Shop For K's Kids Hungry Pelican in Bath


This is a really cute bath toy which my 1 1/2 year old daughter loves. However, I'm not as crazy about it as she is. It is much smaller than it looks. The little sea creatures are about an inch long, and my daughter thinks it's so funny to "eat" them, just like the pelican does. They fit entirely in her mouth which is scary. The pelican fills with water in every crack and crevace, and takes forever to drain out. All the water in it makes it really heavy. Too heavy for her to handle. Also, the "rear" of the bird has a hole that lets the sea creatures fall out as soon as she (finally) gets them in the mouth. Very discouraging. I have taken the pelican out of the tub and put it away since she doesn't even play with it. I have to watch her like a hawk with the little critters. There is a K's Kids Pelican that is not a bath toy that is the same thing only LARGER and plush. I have this and I think it is a much better toy, and is almost the exact same thing. Get the plush one.Get more detail about K's Kids Hungry Pelican in Bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment