Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cheap Alex Rub A Dub Artist In The Tub - Bath Paint Set


Bath time is my son's favorite part of the day. This product actully made him throw a tantrum because he was so frustrated. Something I've never seen during bath time or art time! Basically the paint doesn't adhere to any surface that is wet. The sponges work if the parent carfully applies the paint straight from the tube and the presses it on part of the bath that hasn't gotten wet. However, my three year old son could only get a blob of color if anything at all. I would take this product back, but it was given to us by a family member. I think I'm going to put it in the arts and crafts area away from the bath. I'm sure it will work better away from the water. This is the first review I've ever written. I wanted to share my experience so others can save thier money.Get more detail about Alex Rub A Dub Artist In The Tub - Bath Paint Set.

No comments:

Post a Comment