Saturday, January 2, 2010

Disney Bath Time Bubble Books Featuring the Little Mermaid, Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, and Nemo (Set of 4) This instant


My 14-month old son absolutely loves "reading" books at mealtime. These books are great because any food spilled on them is so easy to wash off! I hope that his love of books now will translate into love of reading when he's a little older, so I encourage his desire to read whenever he wants.

One strange thing: one of the books (Winnie the Pooh Feelings) has several pages in upside-down. It bugs me, but it doesn't affect my son's enjoyment in any way. It definitely doesn't seem to be done that way on purpose. Get more detail about Disney Bath Time Bubble Books Featuring the Little Mermaid, Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, and Nemo (Set of 4).

No comments:

Post a Comment