Sunday, December 13, 2009

Safety 1st Bathtime Letters and Numbers Decide Now


Three sons in bathtub - 4, 2.5, 1 yr. Toys need to be durable. We have die cut foam letters (exact shape of each letter). One year old likes to tear them apart. Because these are just rectangle, 1 year old can't tear them. They still go in his mouth for some great teeth bite marks; but performance hasn't been hampered. My 4 year old likes to spell words with these. I'm considering getting a second set so we can spell more words with the duplicate letters. The kids like that the pieces fit together like a long puzzle. I currently have them stored in a not so easy to get spot so I can't measure exact dimensions; but each letter is more than 2" wide and 3" tall. They are a nice substantial size. I was worried about the size when I ordered them from Amazon because the dimension of each piece wasn't specified. But that turned out to not be a problem at all. I am very pleased with these.Get more detail about Safety 1st Bathtime Letters and Numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment