Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Original Rubber Duck Toy for the Bath Decide Now


It was a hit on the first day out of the box, then my baby quickly lost much interest in it. I have to say, it is flimsy and it doesn't squeak properly, the paint was not done well. (The eyebrows on our duck were not even.) Because we still need a toy on the changing table and because exchanging it with another type is kind of a hassle with on line stores (I have to return this one and then purchase another and if I don't have enough items in my cart I'll have to pay for shipping again), I didn't send it back, but would not buy it if I could see it first. Comparing with the vulli Sophie giraffe toy we have in our house, the quality of this duck makes it not worth the nearly $10 bucks I spent on it.
Get more detail about The Original Rubber Duck Toy for the Bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment