Sunday, November 29, 2009

Order Munchkin Baby Bath Turtles


I love most of the Munchkin toys we have but this set has angered me. We had this set in a basket under our sink in the bathroom. I did not think it gets that hot under the sink but it must have gotten hot enough that the paint melted and stuck onto the squirting animal set we have. Now we have orange, blue, purple, etc. dots on our other bath toys. We put the squirting toys under hot water to try and get some of the paint off. Most of it came off. Not that your child should be in that hot of water but it still worries me that the paint will be able to come off in little ones mouths. If a tooth emerges and possibly scrapes the paint, who knows what they will be ingesting. :-( I would not buy this product again and would not recommend anyone buy these products.

Not to mention, I've never even used them in the tub yet. We just washed them and put them under the sink in preparation for our little one. She's 6months old and we are still waiting on using these.Get more detail about Munchkin Baby Bath Turtles.

No comments:

Post a Comment