Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Low Price Tubtime Tugboat


I happen to be a big Fisher Price fan so I am probably biased. However, based on my kids this was a good one for water fun. The boat floats, but (this surprised me at first) does not have a solid bottom. I was disappointed at first but now like it. It makes it very easy to pick and move the boat and while the boat is sitting in water there is a dunk tank in the middle of it. My kids have put different animals in there, but the main fascinations were the animals themselves. My one year old LOVED the walrus and the sea horse. When you turn their heads they "click". It was a big hit. He loved to chew on them too. My 3 year old loved the "Nemo" squirting fish, although it was a little more difficult to work than our other squirters. The other two animals got minimal notice in our tub but would probably be a lot more fun in the sand as they could make molds of themselves. I am hoping that the boat will get used for many years yet as we are now moving into Little People and this boat would work for them. After seeing what a 3 year old and 1 year old could do to this toy I would say it is HIGHLY durable.Get more detail about Tubtime Tugboat.

No comments:

Post a Comment