Saturday, November 28, 2009

Munchkin Ten Squirtin Sea Buddies This instant


I love these so much we bought a second set. They're colorful and the creatures are much more creative than most bath squirters--my older son particularly loves that there's a pufferfish! A few of these live in the bath, but most of them are in the toy box as little things our baby can chew on and put in and take out of things (like his dump truck or a plastic box or something). I also keep a few in my diaper bag, since they're so small, for emergency distraction purposes. We haven't developed mold in the ones in the bath yet, but if we did I'd soak them in a vinegar solution overnight. Think I might start doing this preventatively once a week or so.Get more detail about Munchkin Ten Squirtin Sea Buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment