Saturday, August 7, 2010

Rattlesnake Squirt Review

Rattlesnake Squirt Review
The photo doesn't do it justice. The painted detail of this snake is remarkable and it is the first fake snake I've ever held that made me nervous.



I bought it to keep birds off of my deck and out of my garden but yes, I admit it, I also had someone in mind that is terrified of snakes and it sure did the trick when I sprung it on them.



The snake is in a realistic pose compared to most fake snakes and its head is reared up which helps make it realistic. This snake comes across more of like a biology prop than a rubber toy because it is so realistic.


I purchased the snake not as a toy, rather for my garden. It does look pretty real except for the seam that runs lateral to its body. The head looks real and the body would be realistic if were not for the seam.



One person that was looking at my garden was frightened when she saw the snake.



I also have an Owl and the motion detecting Scarecrow to keep birds out. Between all of them it seems to be working.
Read more about Rattlesnake Squirt Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment