Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Fisher-Price Precious Planet Bath Mirror Review

Fisher-Price Precious Planet Bath Mirror Review
My son really like this bath toy set. Its nice to have the mesh bag to keep all the toys in. Although it would be nice if it were a little bigger to hold other toys. My sons favourite is the starfish rattle comb. He chews on that in the bath the most.
My daughter hated her tubby time for a while. Not sure if it was this toy that did it (most likely, not)....but now she is enjoying her bath, and she especially loves the squirt toys that come in this set. She loves the comb, and we use the alligator as her hair rinse cup. The only reason I gave this a 4 rather than 5 stars is because the mirror always has a film over it, no matter what I do to clean it. But she can still see herself...and again the toys that come with it are fantastic. I also like the mesh bag to hold all the toys. Just wish it was a bit bigger.
Read more about Fisher-Price Precious Planet Bath Mirror Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment