Saturday, February 13, 2010

Save Lamaze Fill Em Up Frog


When I purchased this item I thought it was going to be larger - and able to hold more then just the toys that it comes with. I was hoping to store more of my son's bath toys in it. Unfortunately it is just large enough to hold the toys that it comes with.

Like all of the Lamaze items I have purchased this item is well made and my son has enjoyed it. He is just starting to figure out how to take the toys in and out of it. My one complaint would be that the Frog's mouth is fairly small and it is a bit hard for a baby to take the toys in and out as the fit is fairly tight.

If you are looking for a bath toy this is great, if you are looking for a place to store toys I would recommend you keep on looking.Get more detail about Lamaze Fill Em Up Frog.

No comments:

Post a Comment