Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cheapest Mix N Match in the Bath Puzzle Game


I find good bath toys are hard to come by. My 4 and 2.5 year old sons like this puzzle well enough; though I think it is because it's just something new in bathtub. It's not the worst toy we've bought for the tub. The puzzle is actually somewhat difficult to put together (from a cognitive standpoint, not from a physical standpoint), as my husband and I take a few minutes to figure it out ourselves. It's the waves, colors, etc, that can stump you into putting pieces in the wrong spots. It's challenging. Perhaps too challenging for our kids to complete 100% accurately, but they like it anyway. You can play is as the memory game: turn all pieces upside down in water; then each child takes a turn trying to find two pieces that match. When kid finds a match, he gets to put pieces into the puzzle. Playing the memory game is a bit tough with my 2.5 year old; so we resort to picture side up matching. They like to fit the circles into the mat - regardless of where exact spots. I think this toy may be worth it over time because I'll store it and pull it out in a few months and they'll play with it differently depending on their ages (i.e. we'll finally get to a memory game contest; and they'll finally want to put the pieces in the correct spots). Overall, I would recommend it if you're looking for a new bath toy that is not a water squirter. I wish they had this toy in a vehicles theme - i.e. like a roadway scene with cars, trucks, etc. That would be spectacular for my boys. Get more detail about Mix N Match in the Bath Puzzle Game.

No comments:

Post a Comment